Tips To Gain 2000 Followers On Twitter Fast!
When we all started on Twitter, one of the main questions that we asked ourselves was how can we get more followers on Twitter? Once you signup for a Twitter account, you will soon notice that you don't know anyone and no one follows you, then you begin to follow famous people, artists, journalists, writers, politicals, etc, but you're noticing that they don't follow you. You start entering into discussions and to follow people related to your interest and suddenly you've got, 10, then 20, then 30, 40 and ZAZ!, you get to 50! And with a little luck and a lot of more effort and patience you have 100 !!, but at the bottom you have the desire to have more followers. How do you do in order to get more followers? it's not by casualty, here I will give you a simple methodology that in the past has very well worked for me on how to get more Twitter followers.
Perhaps some would say, "I prefer quality to quantity" and that's fine you know, but if you really want to have exposure, your words, thoughts, your tweets get as far as possible you must have a good number of followers that will take your message as far as possible. It is a topic of positioning strategy for your account. In the other hand if you just want to use Twitter to only stay updated with important news, that is ok too, you won't need many followers, you will only need to follow your sources of information, but if you want to go beyond, I will share my little bit of knowledge with you expecting that you share the information as well and learn how to get 2000 followers on Twitter quick.
-Set your topics of interest.
-Try to find "twitterers" that are influential in your topic of interest and search if they are on Twitter, it could be a writer, a consultant, an internet marketer, an expert in technology, an architect, a designer, community manager, musician, artist, etc. , bottom line is that no one better than you to know who to follow..
-Now comes the next step, start following the most influential users of the accounts that you've selected. According to statistics and a little bit of experience on human behavior, between 25% -30% will reciprocate following you back. The interesting thing about this is that you'll be connecting with people that are related to your niche, business and preferences and not just random and untargeted followers. Using this method you can follow up to 2,000 users, but unfortunately when you're close to been following 2000 people, Twitter will not let you follow more users. Twitter will allow you to follow more users once you're close to have 2,000 followers as well and this is one of the main reasons some people are taking the shortcut and end up buying Twitter followers in bulk.
- I recommend you to continue following between 200-300 per day (but it will all depend on your available time)
- You can vary and follow the different influencers that you selected at first, trying to follow their most influential followers as well.
- You can also do searches in http://twitter.com/#!/search-advanced to search for users who are talking about your topics, niche, business and preferences and with whom you could fastly connect.
-Once you've followed your first 2,000 users, let your Twitter account rest for at least a week.
- During this week you will begin to see as some will follow you back and your Twitter community will gradually begin to grow, some users will welcome you with either a mention in their tweets or with a Direct Message (DM), send them back a message, this way you will have the opportunity to exercise your first connection with your first followers.
- Begin to talk with the people who you're following (this will rapidly help to get you noticed), give a Reply to their comments, Retweet their tweets, this will integrate you to the dynamics of Twitter and you'll past to be someone who not "only reads" but someone who "interacts" as well.
- Begin to share content you have enjoyed and that you consider useful to your followers (articles, video, photos, etc. )
- You can build your own blog and share your own content. I have to share with you that a blog + Twitter account = magical and powerful combination.
After a week you will probably have around 500 followers, but given that Twitter will not allow you to follow only 2.000 users in the beginning , now how do you continue to follow more if only 500 users followed you back?, It is relatively easy and here I'll show you the most basic ways to do so without any kind of tool but if you do like tools the best Twitter adder and unfollower system is Tweetadder which I happily promote since it helps me manage more than 1 account at the same time.A. Go to www.twitter.com to your account.
B. Enter the "Following" section.
C. Go to one of your following's list, if you see the image of a Direct Message (DM) it means that this account is already following you, if it is not then this person has not been reciprocal.
D. Start unfollowing users that aren't following you. But you can always leave those who have real interesting topics and that you're interested in hearing their comments, there will always be an opportunity to connect with them and, if not, you will probably enjoy their publications and updates.
E. Once you stop following those that weren't following you back, Twitter will give you a new margin so you can be able to follow more users of your interest to whom you would like to tune in with.
Finally. Have patience, this is gradual and takes time. Do not do this aggressively because Twitter can consider you as a spammer. You can review the rules and best practices of Twitter visiting their website.
I would love to have your comments and know your opinion.
And share it with your friends or colleagues by clicking the Tweet button. (Twitter)
& Don't forget to Follow Me On Twitter!